We are a tight-knit sustainability-focused team that produces a selection of delicious wines and we are looking for a permanent Customer Service Representative to join our Supply Chain Management team! The purpose of the role is to act as a liaison, provide product/service information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
So what does this role involve?
- Receiving, verifying and entering all purchase orders with ownership of the Order Processing System
- Communication between various departments to ensure timely shipping
- Dispatching orders according to invoices and checking against relevant reports/ documentation
- Export Management by arranging and tracking shipments accordingly
- On-Going Customer Service to ensure Export Bulk procedures and regulations are followed
- Supply & Demand planning and reviews with key stakeholders for correct stockholding
- Various projects like lead time reduction, customer satisfaction surveys, system improvements and more
- Acting in accordance with Yealands' Health, Safety, Compliance & Standards.
Are you the right person for us?
- Qualification in Business or Administration (preferred)
- Attitude is important – being a positive, team player, with a good sense of humour
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and other technical software
- Experience in a similar transaction or customer service role
- Experience using a transaction processing system
- Experience with export processes, documentation, and compliance.
- You’ll have a keen interest in sustainability & passion for wine.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll get to work with a professional, fun team with strong work ethics
- We offer a great salary, health insurance benefits, a generous wine allowance, great career development opportunities
- You’ll be eligible for 3 weeks of paid parental/partners to leave, and
- A day off on your birthday!
Here at Yealands, we aim to create a workplace where our people can be themselves and feel and perform at their best with a sustainable approach to workplace wellbeing. This means empowering our people to implement wellbeing initiatives that support themselves and those around them.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and only people with eligible residency to work in this country can apply.
For more information specific to the position, please read the position description and simply submit your details for us to prioritise your application today!